We mean business but we value a loyal relationship more.
Get in touch with us to talk about marketing, brand or anything you want to.
We are always happy to meet and greet.
Dial or mail. Let’s connect and make a bond.
Nowadays, Every Business needs a social media presence. It provides great potential and opportunity for the businesses. As consumers are logging on to the social media at a daily basis. It’s a challenge for the businesses as Social Media is an ever changing place full of marketing competitors.
A large amount of social media marketers believe that social media has shown a lot of positive influence on their company’s sales and reputation. But it can be very difficult to keep up with the changing trends on social media.Today’s most important social media platforms are :
The companies have to know the current situation of social media marketing, they also have to create a most attracting content to share on the social media platforms.Most common mistake done by companies which result in unsuccessful social media marketing is lack of a planned strategy. The biggest challenge the companies have to face is increasing followers and building a community for them. Social Media has become the most important platform for sharing content, but also advertising your brands and products.
Importance of Social media in marketing
- Increase your brand awareness with ease – By having social media, you can easily start building your brand reputation. All you need is to create social media accounts for your business, share good content and engage with your followers.
- Engaging with your customers– We know that Communication with your customers is a good way to get their attention. Social media is a great platform to engage and communicate with your customers. Make a way to communicate with your audience to know their interests and wishes, and also get their feedback.
- Increase in Traffic – Other importance of Social Media in marketing helps in increasing the traffic of your website, makes your content visible to the many social media users. Creating and sharing a high quality content on social media helps to attract traffic.
- Keep your customers updated – Social media marketing helps your customers to keep them updated about the products and services you are launching, the offers you are providing, the upcoming event about your new product launching in the market.
- Advertise through Social Media – You can also run paid ads of your products and services on social media by focusing on age, location, behavior, interest of the customers. Helps in getting you real time insights of the ads like clicks, conversion and the number of people the ads reached.
About LinkedlnLinkedIn is a social network targeted for career professionals with over 65 million members. It’s not just a place to find job, but also forum to market your home company and connect with partners in joint ventures. All you need is to create a profile on LinkedIn so whether you have a home business that caters to other businesses (B2B) or has a business in which networking is essential for partners or consumers. LinkedIn Marketing Services comes to the rescue, it guides you well and helps if you’re not there or have not maximized all the LinkedIn functionality.
Features provide by the Linkedln
- It’s a place to connect with emerging professionals and prospective investors as a home business owner, to develop your customer base, and to acquire referrals.
- Building relationships and keeping an account updated to ensure prospective buyers, employers, and partners that you are easy to reach and reference is important to set up a good LinkedIn profile. The passive technique of merely preserving your profile leads to various possibilities.
- It gives exposure to individuals hunting for goods or services. The search functions of LinkedIn help people to find your profile and browse your offers to buy the products.
- It helps in the introductions of potential buyers that give access to the contacts and interactions of your peers and colleagues while investigating and communicating with future buyers.
- The LinkedIn tips from others let you highlight testimonials about you and your home company as part of your public profile. These job ethics, product, or service reviews will have the legitimacy that allows individuals to do business with you.
- One can promote a home business proactively to gain leverage with the influence of LinkedIn. The post periodic status updates send updates to your target clients and customers that would be of interest since they rely on how you help people fulfill their objectives.
- Groups on LinkedIn are like home parties that are linked to your home company and your interests on LinkedIn. Here, participation in debates can help to develop you as an authority in your profession.
- Link with others in your network and other members of your community lets you communicate with professionals who have common concerns by sending direct messages or who can support you in your home business path.
- Ads on LinkedIn is an opportunity for rapidly bringing your home company in front of prospective buyers.
- LinkedIn provides multiple levels to pick new opportunities for interaction and other benefits that could be a good match for what you are trying to do in your home company. Moreover, SEO being the major player in business also lets you optimize the LinkedIn profile.
Importance of BrandingThere are various reasons why it essential, it includes recognition of your brand, generating new customers, improving employee pride and satisfaction, creating trust within the marketplace, increasing business value, and supporting advertising. Branding can change the way consumers view your brand, attract new sales, and boost awareness of the brand, about 90% of small business owners feel it is very important to have a distinctive identity that differentiates itself from the competition. To create a good brand, there are certain steps involved like how you would like to be viewed and characterizing the customer experience after using your product or service, organize the business based on the claims, implementing those claims and being consistent in doing so. Branding is a critical yet important aspect and various branding agencies in India carry out this process for your business. An organization specialized in the development and introduction of brands and rebranding is an agency providing branding service. A branding agency’s function is to design, schedule, measure, and execute branding campaigns for consumers, including promotional support and other modes of marketing. So various top branding agencies support the business in creating the vibe. Meerakle Media is one of the branding agencies in Mumbai that helps you create a strong brand to leave a long lasting impression on the customers.
Advantage of Doing Social Media MarketingMarketing on social media can assist with a variety of priorities like growing traffic from websites, constructing transfers, increasing brand awareness, creation of a brand name, and constructive interaction of brands and improving engagement and contact with core audiences. The greater and more involved your audience is on social media networks, the easier it is for you to accomplish any marketing campaign target on the agenda. Marketing on socials requires a proper plan and analysis. It starts with the study of the buyer’s information and community. It includes identifying the social media on which you will be selling, building the material that is special and engaging, organizing the content on a timeline, and analyzing the impact and results of Social media services. Social networking analytics are statistics on multiple channels relating to the popularity of your tweets and the impact on the followers and consumers. These indicators can provide details on-website about the level of participation, comments, follow shares, and all other interactions. Hence, in the view of these new changing strategies, there are some of the best social media agencies in India. India and the audience are highly invested in social media marketing since the majority of the population is active on some of the other social platforms. Considering the audience and impact of social media in Metropolitan cities, some social media companies serve as the base of best social media marketing companies in Mumbai. Meerakle Media is one of these few social media marketing companies in Navi Mumbai that have been successfully supporting various businesses so far. Nowadays social media is a important part of marketing for the any organizations to showcase the products and services to the larger audience. Check out more blogs here
Not giving a pitch of your idea in the IntroductionWhen you are writing content for an article or website, it is very crucial to give an introductory idea about your topic in the first para. In the writing process, always stick to your subject and have a second eye on your article. It is mostly observed that the visitors return immediately from the blog or article because they do not find anything interesting at the start or we can say that they are unable to find anything catchy in the Introduction section. It might lead to having an immense effect on your credibility. The visitors will not come back to read those articles which are written by you and it also decreases your SEO health. Try to read your reader’s mind and hit it with your first introductory line. Do not start talking about your main points and try to create a certain interest in the section. Try and make a ground for your main subjective points in the introduction and then start defining them.
Writing headlines that do not grab attentionWriting a good title is very important because people have a lot of content to choose, so you have to make sure to stand out to both readers and search engines. Write an exciting title that grabs the attention of the reader is the first thing to do. Remember, if your title is poorly written, then it might be a big reason for your content to get totally overlooked.
Not proofreading your workAfter writing and editing the content you need to proofread it too. It is not really good practice if you do not check your spelling and grammar after writing your article. Proofreading gives you a second eye over your write-up and you can rectify it before the final submission. Believe me, if you are not cross-checking grammar and plagiarism, it might badly influence your skillset. So try and be more careful and professional, so that you do not lose consistency with your skill.
Not doing any researchIt is very important to research before writing an article as you should know what you are talking about. A lot of research and study makes your article more catchy and hence attracts more visitors. You might be the best writer in the world, but you should do a little bit of research on your subjects.
Being repetitive or lengthyIn today’s world, people have so many choices to choose and hence they love to read the well-researched and detailed content with proper points and citations. The idea of any textual format is to be crisp and to-the-point, without any repetitive sentences. You should be strongly making your points and sticking to one certain line of opinion without, of course, repeating the sentences. Referring these points will certainly lead you to better contextual texts! Cheers To get traffic increasing content for your website, Get in touch with Meerakle Media
Content writingContent writing is about creating a piece of valuable content with a specific purpose, like marketing, business, commercial affair, etc which grabs the attention of potential customers and engage them for a longer time. It is done by using blogs, articles, etc..
Few points in helping you to write good content
- Write your article with the correct, important elements, its purpose, and structure.
- Whatever you want to speak of in your article your content-be straight and be clear.
- The quality of the content should be rich and experienced.
- Always back up your arguments.
CopywritingCopywriting essentially is any writing accomplished for a business, to sell products or service. Basically, it is a direct, short term goal with a big return, generating sales. Usually, it is focused on the ads, sales email, sales letter, PPC landing pages, etc. Copywriting is more straightforward and uses a more convenient and emotional language to appeal to the customer so they take immediate action. It is a secret element of content writing. It refers to creating a high-value writeup that directly aims to pitch your brand.
Below are a few tips to help you in good copywriting
- Do not confuse your consumers with difficult words. Use simple words.
- Write attractive headlines.
- Build up the trust of your brand.
- Leave something to your audience’s imagination. Do not amplify. Avoid being magisterial.
Some important key points why content is the king:
- Content directly speak to the audience and encourage them.
- It builds trust and loyalty.
- It makes research easier.
- Also, it helps the audience to solve their problem.
- It sells.